The Patented Kibosh Pipe Repair is an instant and simple to use repair clamp for perforated metal, plastic and multilayer pipes. It is re-useable, can withstand 10Bar pressure and can even accommodate some leaking pipe fittings. Once fitted, the pipe can continue to function under normal pressures and temperatures until a permanent repair can be made.
Ideal for all trades people; Plumbers, Joiners, Builders, Electricians, Carpet Fitters, as well as maintenance, janitorial and DIY’ers who could perforate a pipe accidentally with a nail, drill, jigsaw or any other sharp power or hand tool. It can also be used by anyone who could potentially have a frost damaged burst pipe!
- Quick, easy closing and effective perforated pipe repair
- Can be fitted when the leak is still in full flow
- Can accommodate some fittings
- Excellent water saving and damage limitation device
- Suitable for metal, plastic and multilayer pipe
- Can be fitted in tight spaces to clipped pipes and in joist notches – See Demo Video
- Once fitted the pipe can continue to function normally – hot or cold!
- Can withstand 10Bar/150PSI
- Made from NON TOXIC materials